Recipe: Vanilla Collagen CoffeeMar 01, 2023
There's nothing better than your daily cup of coffee that's also packed with collagen protein that you need to look and feel your best!
Did you know that after we turn 30, our bodies produce 1-2% less collagen every year!
I started supplementing with collagen a few years ago and noticed a MASSIVE difference in my skin and hair. Now? I take two servings a day-no matter what!
Here are the ingredients I use in my coffee:
I prefer iced coffee! To save time, I usually pick up a pre-made Starbucks blend at the store. I also use dairy-free products in my coffee (most of the time) to save on calories!
- 6 ounces coffee
- 4 ounces unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 tbsp dairy-free half & half
- 1 scoop Multi-Collagen Vanilla
- 1 tbsp stevia
- Whipped cream to top (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients into a blender. This is the one that I use.
2. Blend for 10-20 seconds until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour into your favorite coffee mug and top with whipped cream, if desired. (But, like, when is whipped cream NOT desired??)
I hope you enjoy this tasty blend! If you try it, be sure to post about it and tag me so I'll see it!!
5g Fat - 13g Protein - 5 Net Carbs - 115 Calories
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.