Recipe: Dairy-Free Ranch DressingFeb 28, 2023
I am so excited for you to try out this recipe! It will rival ANY ranch dressing that you have ever had! It's creamy, dairy-free, and low-carb.
Here are the ingredients in my ranch dressing:
A few thoughts:
- To reduce the fat, you could opt for a reduced-fat mayo.
- To clean up the ingredients, you could opt for a cleaner brand mayo such as Sir Kensington's or Primal Kitchen.
- Want spicy ranch? Add some sriracha for an extra kick!
- At some stores you can find the parsley, cilantro, and green onions pre-prepared, which is a massive time-saver!
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Silk coconut milk or cashew milk
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1. In a small bowl, mix together coconut (or cashew) milk with apple cider vinegar and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
3. Combine both sets of ingredients together.
4. Pour into container (linked below) and store in refrigerator. Best if consumed within 7 days.
Serving size: 2 tbsp
130 cals - 14g Fat - 1g Protein - <1 Carb
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.